Chocolate Covered Strawberry Freakshake
6-8 Frozen Bananas
4-6 Frozen Strawberries
1/3 C Chocolate Sauce
Brownie Crumbles (Can be raw or baked)
1/4 C Maple Syrup
3-4 Tbs Coconut oil
1/4 C Raw Cacao Powder
1/8 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Vanilla
Water while blending
1. Grab half of your frozen bananas & add them to your blender. Drizzle in some chocolate sauce, to preference, & blend on high until super thick & creamy. If you are not using a Vitamix you will need to carefully add almond milk or water during the blending process. Place in a bowl & set in the freezer.
2. Using the other half of your frozen bananas you will now be making the strawberry ice cream. Add 4-6 strawberries, depending on how strong you want the flavor. Blend once again until thick & creamy. Add to a bowl & place in the freezer.
3. Now you can make your chocolate sauce. Add half of the maple syrup to bowl, the coconut oil, cacao powder, salt, & vanilla. Whip on high with a electric mixer, if the mixture is too thick you may add some water. Taste for sweetness & if need be add the rest of the maple syrup.
4. Take a spoonful & add it to the base of your jar, I like to spread it along the sides as well.
5. Now grab your ice cream & begin layering, you may add brownies in between. Top with goji berries, cacao nibs, brownie crumbles, & if you'd like more chocolate sauce. Enjoy!