This recipe is in honor of my beautiful grandmother Angelina Ciaramello
Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Vegan Egg Replacer
Mama Angies Apple Sheet Cake
2 Tbs Arrowroot starch
1 Tbs Cinnamon
1 tsp Allspice
(2) layers (12X17) pyrex pan
6.5-7 C Flour
1 C Vegan butter or olive oil
4 Tbs Vanilla
2 C Coconut Sugar
6 Egg Replacer or Flax egg
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray a 12x17-inch baking pan with baking spray.
2. Put flour into a mixing bowl with the butter. Using a pastry cutter, cut the butter, vanilla and coconut sugar into the flour. Mix until dough is formed. Roll out on flat surface and cut into 2 'sheets'.
3. Slice up all of your apples, coat them in the starch, cinnamon, and allspice. Toss until everything is coated generously.
4. Lay down one of the 'sheets' of dough into the bottom of the pan. Pour in the apple filling and then cover the top with the 2nd 'sheet' of dough. Poke a couple holes in the top layer.
5. Bake at 375 F. for 30 minutes.