ULTRA CRISPY ROASTED POTATOES
*due to a small mental breakdown/losing my camera here is a temporary picture of something that will actually be in my upcoming book*
4 1/2 pounds red potatoes, rinsed, peeled if desired, cut into chunks
1 Tbs paprika
1 Tbs Adobo
Pink salt to taste
*optional* 2 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
1. Adjust oven racks to lower and upper positions and preheat oven to 500°F
2. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce to a simmer, and cook until fork tender. Potatoes should show slight resistance. Drain potatoes and transfer to a large bowl.
4. Season with paprika, adobo and pink salt to taste, then toss in a large bowl. Divide potatoes evenly between 2 baking sheets.
5. Transfer baking sheets to oven and roast until bottoms of potatoes are crisp and golden brown, about 20 minutes total, swapping trays top for bottom and rotating them once halfway through roasting. Toss and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until desired crispness.